The following information is helpful in planning your trip to the Excelsior House Hotel. Most importantly, we hope your stay at the inn will be a fabulous experience.
Hotel Policies effective Jan. 1, 2017:
Reservation for one night will be held by a credit card deposit in the amount of one night’s stay plus 13% hotel/motel occupancy tax. For more than one night stay, a deposit in the amount of one-half the total balance will secure the reservation. Balance is due upon check-in.
Rates are for double occupancy. Extra person: $25 per night.
Check-in time is from 3PM – 8PM. Please notify the hotel if you will need to check in after 8pm. Check-out time is 11 AM.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Safety – There is no elevator in the hotel, and the hotel is not suitable or safe for some guests who choose 2nd-floor rooms.
Smoking is not permitted in the hotel. Candles are also prohibited. Pets are not permitted in the hotel. Violators of these policies will be charged $500 fees.
Property Damage – Guests are responsible for damage to hotel property and their credit cards will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to evict/remove any person or persons from the premises.
- Cancellation Policy for Group Bookings and special events: At least thirty (30) days notice is required to receive a refund of a deposit for group bookings and special event bookings, minus a $50 cancellation fee per room. If the hotel is not notified of the cancellation at least 30 days prior to the special event or group booking, the deposit is non-refundable. Special Events and holidays include : Mardi Gras, Pilgrimage, October Burn Benefit, Candlelight Weekends, Girlfriend Weekend.
- Cancellation Policy for regular bookings: For regular bookings, at least seven days notice of cancellation is required to receive a refund of the deposit, minus a $50 cancellation fee per room. If at least 7 days cancellation notice is not provided, the deposit is non-refundable.
- No Show: The entire balance will be charged to the card on file..
- Facilities rental for special events such as theatrical productions and weddings are charged one-half the facility fee before reservation can be booked. If food service is to be provided by the hotel, that charge will also incur a one-half fee deposit to place the order. Balance is due day of event